Recent severe weather events have increased concerns about growing flood risk and the resiliency of households in the floodplain, prompting efforts to improve preparedness and insurance coverage.
- A Personal Touch: Text Messaging for Loan Repayment
- Plan-Making Reminders Improve Timely Loan Payments
- Stimulating interest: Reminding savers to act when rates decrease
- Getting to the Top of Mind: How Reminders Increase Saving
- Update Tax Exemption Status
- Earmarking and Partitioning: Increasing Saving by Low-Income Households
- The Underutilized Potential of Teacher-Parent Communication
- Account Opening Process to Increase Intentional Savings
- Reminders, Raffles and Rent Payments
- Keeping College Students in School: "You Belong"
- Using implementation intentions prompts to enhance influenza vaccination rates
- Increasing Engagement with Mobile Banking in Nigeria
- Boosting Survey Response Rates
- Did you get your shots? Experimental evidence on the role of reminders
- Encouraging Diabetics to Use Statins: Nudging for Long-Term Health
- Heckle and Chide: Results of a randomized road safety intervention in Kenya
- Collection of Delinquent Fines: An Adaptive Randomized Trial to Assess the Effectiveness of Alternative Text Messages
- Web-Based Access to Positive Airway Pressure Usage with or without an Initial Financial Incentive Improves Treatment Use in Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- Text Messages as Mobilization Tools: The Conditional Effect of Habitual Voting and Election Salience
- Don’t Blame the Messenger: A Field Experiment on Delivery Methods for Increasing Tax Compliance
- Mobile phone technologies improve adherence to antiretroviral treatment in a resource-limited setting: a randomized controlled trial of text message reminders
- The Impact of Text Message Reminders on Adherence to Antimalarial Treatment in Northern Ghana: A Randomized Trial
- Potential follow-up increases private contributions to public goods
- The Personal Side of Relationship Banking
- Source Dispensers and Home Delivery of Chlorine in Kenya
- Emails About Course Selection Increase Financial Aid
- Increasing Financial Aid Awards with Reminders
- Can an Email Make it Easier to Schedule Tutoring?
- Beating the Deadline: Reminders to Apply for Financial Aid on Time
- Boost Flood Preparedness with a Redesigned Letter
- Pilot OSHA Citation Process Increases Employer Responsiveness
- Member Centered Credit Union Banking: How behavioral insights can help credit unions better serve members